This lovely product creates an organic soft look, it can be used as a basket stuffer, a blanket or a wrap. Pull it, stretch it or even break it to create your perfect look!
This product is known as a “carded batt” in the fiber art world. It is not felted, so it won’t hold together forever and does have a tendency to separate but that also means it has a lot of artistic potential to be torn on purpose and arranged in many different ways.
MATERIAL: Soft merino wool locally sourced from lovely UK sheep
PROCESS: 100% natural – washed in natural soaps and dyed with natural plant extracts
COLOUR: “Primrose Yellow”
SIZE: This fluff comes in a roll that unwinds into a strip about:
- SMALL 20″x40″ (60cm x 90cm and 2-4cm thick)
- LARGE 20″x72″ (60cm x 180cm, 2-4cm thick)
(there may be some variation in length and thickness). This amount can be arranged in many different ways and is big enough for most setups.
- It has an airy fluffiness to it which gives great depth of colour.
- Super soft and natural you can lay baby directly on the wool and they will be cosy and comfortable
- Easily add a special extra touch to your images that your clients will love!
- A simple layer which easily combines with other layers for a texture rich, professional photo
Please be aware that colours may vary on screen but my products photos have been photographed using studio lights like you will be as a Newborn Photographer.